Best CPR Training School in Ghaziabad
Adult CPR Training Review in Delhi NCR
In case of Medical emergency you may be the victim's only chance of survival. Until an ambulance arrives and professional Medical assistance is available, you can increase that chance by 40% simply by remembering and effectively administering Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation.
- Check for responsiveness by shouting and shaking the victim. Do not shake or move the victim if you suspect he may have sustained spinal injury.
- Call Ambulance on 1-0-2
- Remember your A-B-C
- Airway: tilt the head back and lift the neck to clear the airway.
- Breathing: pinch the victim's nose and give 2 breaths, watching for the chest to rise with each breath.
- Circulation: if there is no pulse, perform 30 chest compressions - 2 hands, 2 inches.
- Check for pulse and if necessary perform the cycle again.