Stand by Medical service
We are specialized in providing stand by medical services for Exhibitions & Mela Grounds, Music Shows Rock Shows, Fashion Shows large religious gatherings school sports days. We have medically trained and certified staff for onsite prehospital care from the time of injury till the patient is shifted to the hospital. Our team is well trained and equipped to handle any medical emergency situation. We can provide any level of care from single attendants to full medical teams comprised of many types of professional personnel.
Trained Emergency Physician
Emergency First Responders (Medical technicians)
Well Trained female nurse
Recommended for: indoor or outdoor event
Festival, religious meet
1. Ambulance Type Vehicles
with on board Oxygen, Suction, Airway Management, Trauma,
2. Symptom Relief Medication.
3. Detailed clinical reports for every patient treated.
4. First Aid Posts / Tent.
5. Paramedic Bicycles.
6. All other required equipment.
First Aid Station:
We can provide A First Aid Station
anywhere. Our station will be staffed to meet your individual needs where your people can find medical attention.
First Aid Facility Counter
We shall provide the following:
1. All kinds of Emergency drugs
. (Only tablet forms, no injections).
2. Complete First aid box
3. Trained nurse, paramedic.
4. One Stretcher.
There are option(s) of keeping an ambulance stand-by
available for variety of events.
Option No. 1
On site ambulance standby.
Option No. 2
Ambulance on call
. The equipped ambulance shall be rushed in case of medical emergency
. The radio or mobile communication shall be available with the base.
All the above mentioned facilities plus.
- Trained Emergency Physician
- Complete set or Emergency drugs and disposable IV fluids. Onsite AED and advance life support care.
- Oxygen and airway adjuncts.
- School sports day.
- Large religious gathering.
- Exhibition and "Mela" grounds.
The above said facilities can be provided on hourly, daily, weekly and monthly basis. The cost of the services shall be depending on the size of the gathering and a few other details which shall be worked up on case to case basis. There are various options for ambulances
Complete medical intensive care unit:
This is a small room that would cater to all kinds of Medical problems. This structure and function of this would be similar to an accident and emergency room
of a large hospital. The medical equipment shall be the best available in the healthcare industry.
This unit shall be manned by Emergency Physician
form the field of accident and Emergency with experience from the Intensive care units of large hospitals. There shall also be trained paramedic on call
. An experienced nursing aid and a medical technician shall also be posted for 24 hrs a day.
This unit would be providing
- Basic First aid and treat general medical problems.
- Initial management and stabilizing of all kind of Medical Emergencies.
- Advanced Cardiac life support facility.
- Complete medical care to the injured and the critically ill causality.
After the initial management of the medical Emergency
on need basis the patient would be shifted from this unit on an advanced life support ambulance (appropriate medical transport
according to the medical condition) to the nearest hospital.
First Aid center with paramedic stand- by
- Stand by Medical Facility
1. First aid Counter
at shopping mall/business center.
2. First aid Center
at a large public gathering.
3. First aid Cell
for a short business meeting.
4. First aid table
for Wedding, and parties.
1. Basic Ambulance standby
2. Basic Ambulance standby
3. Advanced cardiac life support Ambulance
4. Advanced cardiac life support Ambulance
with Emergency Physician.
with Nurse cum dresser includes basic medicines.
with nurse and Doctor with Injections and wound stitching facility.
All Emergency Drugs, disposables. Emergency Physician. Nurse/Paramedic.
The above Facilities with dispensing unit for Common medical emergencies.
- Complete intensive care and Trauma unit
1. The complete ICU. All emergency care equipment. All emergency drugs, IV fluids, disposable Nebulizers, Cardiac monitor, transport ventilator, ICU bed cum recovery trolley. Treatment and observation facilities. Manned by Trained Emergency Physician and a team of paramedics and technicians. This unit can manage almost all kinds of medical Emergencies, accident and trauma. Can stabilize the patient, till further help arrive.
2. The above facility with dispensing unit for common medical emergencies.
- Basic requirements for setting up the unit
1. A room not less than 15fX15f.
2. The room should be Air conditioned or well ventilated, and well lit.
3. A Washbasin.
4. Six outlets of 220V with power failure backup.
5. Attached bathroom.
6. Easy access to the road or the Ambulance parked in the vicinity.
MICU Ambulance -
- Basic requirements for setting up the unit
A mobile intensive care unit providing ALS care, st