Learn CPR and First Aid in New Delhi
Learning CPR (Cardiopulmonary resuscitation) and First Aid can be incredibly important for a number of reasons:
- Saves lives: CPR can help to revive someone who has suffered cardiac arrest or other life-threatening conditions. Knowing how to administer CPR properly can mean the difference between life and death.
- Prevents injuries: Knowing how to properly care for injuries and illnesses can help prevent the situation from getting worse and potentially causing more harm.
- Increases confidence: Knowing how to handle emergency situations can increase your confidence and give you the ability to act quickly and effectively in the event of an emergency.
- Helps others: Being trained in CPR and First Aid means that you can help others in need, whether it's a stranger on the street, a family member, or a coworker.
- Professional requirements: Some professions, such as healthcare, education, and childcare, require CPR and First Aid certification.
Overall, learning CPR and First Aid can be a valuable life skill that can benefit both you and those around you in a variety of situations.
The Importance of CPR - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Heart disease is the number 1 killer in the World.
Each year, more than 330,000 Americans die from heart disease and sudden cardiac arrest.
Half of these will die suddenly on the spot, outside of the hospital, because their heart stops beating or sudden cardiac arrest.
The general cause of death from a sudden heart attack in adults
is a disturbance in the electrical rhythm of the heart called ventricular fibrillation.
Ventricular fibrillation can be treated, but it requires applying an electrical shock to the chest called defibrillation.
If a defibrillator
is not readily available, brain death will occur in less than 10 minutes.
One way of getting time until a defibrillator
becomes available is to give artificial breathing and circulation by performing cardiopulmonary resuscitation, or CPR and First Aid
on the victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
Importance of Learning CPR in Dlehi
The earlier you perform CPR on a victim in cardiopulmonary arrest(no breathing, no heartbeat),
the greater the chance of a successful resuscitation.
So learn CPR and First aid in classes organised by 24x7 medical service at Noida, New Delhi, Faridabad and Gurgaon.
By performing CPR,
you keep oxygenated blood flowing to the heart and brain until a defibrillator becomes available.
Because up to 80% of all sudden cardiac arrests occur in the home, offices and work places you are most likely to perform CPR on a family member, your colleague or loved one.
CPR is one link in what the American Heart Association
calls the "chain of survival." The chain of survival is a series of actions that, when performed in sequence, will give a person having a heart attack the greatest chance of survival.
When a medical emergency situation
is recognized, the first link in the chain of survival is early access. This means activating the emergency medical services, or EMS,
system by calling 112 (check your community plan, some communities require dialing a different number).
The next link in the chain of survival is to perform CPR until a defibrillator
In some areas of the country, simple, computerized defibrillators, known as automated external defibrillators, or AEDs,
may be available for use by the lay public or first person on the scene. If available, early defibrillation
becomes the next link in the chain of survival.
Once the EMS unit arrives, the next link in the chain of survival is early advanced life support care.
This involves administering medications, using special breathing devices, and providing additional defibrillation shocks if needed.
This reference is only intended to serve as a guideline for learning about CPR.
It is not intended to be a replacement for a formal CPR course.
If you are interested in taking a CPR course contact the 24x7 Medical Service a first aid and CPR training institute.
Never practice CPR on another person, because bodily damage can occur.
Learn CPR for a loved one.